Web-design is the field that involves “creativity with excellence”. Web designers usually spend a lot of time in creating a design and hereby, cannot meet the deadlines as they have to deal with high pressure from clients and untoward development schedules. If you are a person who is dealing with time, then you can easily understand that time is money. The purpose should be to speed up things to deliver quality work within the stipulated time period. Given below are few extremely helpful time-saver tricks and techniques that can be used carefully by designers to work with efficiency.
Useful Time Savers Tricks for Web Designers
1. STAY ORGANIZED: A web-designer should always keep their PSD files organized by naming layers, using groups, and putting layers in a meaningful order.
2. MASK IMAGE GROUPS: As a designer, sizing, cropping, framing and styling more pictures are the commonest and time consuming jobs. It is best to use a mask on the folder of the pictures so that all of your images are cropped the same. A designer should use layers above and below the folder in order to use borders or styles.
3. USE GRID SYSTEMS: It is always advisable for designers to take an advantage of CSS grid systems to do most of designing work quicker. The explanation is easy – by using the CSS grid system, a designer can easily save their valuable time.
4. LAYER DESIGNS: Sticking with layer designs is an essential way to get pleasure from a smart level of flexibility with layers when it involves in making effects like shadows and gradients.
5. APPLY SHORTCUTS: Using key commands or shortcuts for common tasks is one of the most important time saver techniques. There is no problem in taking advantage of keyboard shortcuts.
Each and every designer can use the above mentioned time-saving tips and tricks when they involve in a designing project. By considering the following pointers, a designer can simply save his legion time and keep his daily progress moving smoothly. These time-saver tricks really help designers to contour the overall working process..