- Joomla Web Development
Joomla Website Design and Development
What is JOOMLA?
JOOMLA is an award winning CMS, which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications. Different kinds of benefits and easy accessibility have made this the most popular website software available in the market. It is also an open source solution that is available freely for everyone.
Benefits of Joomla
- It is quite simple to install on any website. Though it is not as easy as WORDPRESS but is still much simpler than DRUPAL
- Like WORDPRESS, it also provide thousands of free PLUGINS, which helps you to increase the workability of your website.
- If you are not a technical person, do not worry as there is an abundance of tools and tutorials available that can really help you.
- You can successfully manage several kinds of hierarchies with the help of the script provided by the platform as it provides a comprehensive navigation system.
- JOOMLA always provide SEO friendly links and as a result of that this platform is also preferred by search engines.
- You can update the version of this platform at any time without any hesitation as it is really very easy to update.
- The Administration panel is the best and most interesting thing of JOOMLA. It provide different kinds of functions that can be intimidating at the beginning but with time and experience you can master most of them and explore the full possibilities of the script.
- You can easily install many interesting and essential plug-ins to your website with the help of JOOMLA’s paid PLUG-IN.
- It provides limited adjustment options and for that it can be easily handled by any novice developer.
- There is a sea of programmers available who are experienced in this platform and they can easily help you to reach your goal by fulfilling your needs.
WHAT WEAVERS WEB CAN PROVIDE YOU
Being a smart and progressive web development company, Weavers Web Solutions Private Limited uses this platform to create smart websites. We would like to provide some of our best Joomla website Development
Request a Call Back.