Google has a great platform of providing latest news related to different things. The sites that naturally appear in Google News are all the great names like CNN, The Wall Street Journal and of course The BBC. But all of those latest news does not come from the large media outlet. Google analyzes and collect all the latest content no matter from where it comes. It includes various websites that provide the latest news. If you are a proud owner of a news website then you can also include your website in Google News.
You just need to follow these precise steps advocated by Google itself for its news feed inclusion. Let’s begin with a step by step journey:
YOU MUST LOOK AFTER YOUR SITE ARCHITECTURES AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Fortunately, Google has provided strategies and it likes to include in its news feed from a technical viewpoint. This is quite simple and objective. Just follow the GUIDELINES FROM GOOGLE.
YOU MUST LOOK AFTER YOUR CONTENT
Google includes a long string of content guidelines. Here you will find a short and informative guidelines:
- News Content: All content need to be recent and on topics that are of importance to people.
- Standards: All coverage and content need to be original.
- Authority: Websites need to clearly exhibit authority and experience on the topic(s) being coated or mentioned.
- Accountability: Google prefers transparent authors. Each and every author need to have an image, Contact Info, and if possible then an associated Google + page. This shows the transparency of the author and builds trust among readers.
- Readability: All articles need to be clearly written and freed from any grammatical and punctuation mistakes.
YOU SHOULD PUBLISH RECENT NEWS ON A DAILY BASIS
That doesn’t mean that you should publish a bunch of new articles on a daily basis. If your website is covering many industries and topics, then you will need to consider writing a new article daily for each industry being coated. Quality is more necessary than amount, and it should be at the forefront of your content strategy.
TAKE A STEP TO INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE TO GOOGLE NEWS
Once you create a belief in your mind that your website is prepared and meets all the above requirements, then it is the time to formally file for inclusion. Google will take several weeks to get back to you on whether or not your website meets the rules for inclusion.
So, there you have it, a short and effective guide on how to get included in a GOOGLE NEWS FEED..